Rennais 2013-2014

Rennais 2013-2014

Apr 6, 2011

I regret nothing.



a great song from the singer "la vie en rose" (iklan bedak echanteur) that I wanted to share with you :D


translation for the lyrics:


No, nothing at all
I do not regret anything at all (x2)
Either the good that has been done to me
or the evil
everything is equal to me
no, nothing at all, no...
everything is paid, swept away, forgotten
I don't care about the past!
With my memories I lit the fire
My pains, my pleasures,
I don't need them anymore
My love stories are swept away
with their tremolos 
swept away for ever
I'm starting on new bases
no, nothing at all
Because my life, my happiness, today everything begins with you!"



:)

4 comments:

nat said...

comel ja lirik dia..maw post d blog i la jg nnt..heee :D

Dila Matasan said...

heee sila2:D

faraHanAtiQahZaini said...

eyt, ak tag ko lg~ hahaha

http://farahanzaini.blogspot.com/2011/04/jom-join-bloglist-haris-kaito.html

Dila Matasan said...

hahha bha awu tah karang aku bt k :D